Yesterday was the 5th, and today, the 6th.
Significant dates. Happy anniversary, dear bonkzzzzz. Really, I wonder how long more this will continue. Lets all hope the bonds among us will just cling on to one another and not let go. :)
-
Dinner at Al Ameen last night. Wasn`t a nice time spent cause half the people didn`t turn up. But I wouldn`t say I had been terribly angered/upset or whatever negative feelings you can name. Just a lil disappointed.
But still, yesterday wasn`t a very happy scene.
Mmmmmmmm, it`s not a biggie anyway, we can always eat out together another time. :)
-
zzzzzzzzz rems again today. Biology + chem. Snapped some sneak shots of Mrs Ng-Tan and Sandrasageran recorded parts of her lesson on her phone. Much as I love Biology, a little cheeky fun wouldn`t hurt eh.
I attempted to draw Mrs Ng on Monday anyway. Not perfecto but I still think I rock ><
Tiffany! Did you see my drawing of Mrs Yue? Heh heh heh.
-
Dental check! Brendon`s disgusting. It was almost as though he vomits blood after the dentist scales his teeth.
SIEW! Did you know there were your blood stains on the sink? HA.
So that was yesterday and today.
-
It`s as if it has got arms and its stretching them outwards, beckoning me to set my eyes on them again and again.
It happened again, and I didn`t show any signs of refusal. Like an injured warrior being stolen of his strength to defend his frail being.
Ironically, they helped curl the ends of my lips upwards into a tiny smile just before I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
Damn, was I surprised.